Friday, February 4, 2011

Why twisted?

I am a walking contradiction.

I make people laugh when I speak to them, but what is in my head can be very dark and very twisted while I'm doing it. 

Am I straight? Am I gay? Am I intelligent?  Am I stupid and trying to hide behind a mask of fake intelligence? Do I have convictions or do I spout rhetoric? Do I really care that much or do I just suffer from OCD and don't have any other choice but to pretend I care that much?

You decide.  I can't say that you will be right. But it could make for some very fun discussion as I reveal some of the dark and twisted thoughts in the mind of this twisted little cruller.  Like thoughts of putting Gargoyles on my roof because I have a strange fascination with them mixed with my strange desire to decorate a bathrom with all things Wizard of Oz because I love it so.  Yep, that's me. A walking contradiction.  Ugly in parts but a beautiful work of art when viewed as a whole.
This was just the introduction. Things are going to go alot deeper, I promse!

No comments:

Post a Comment